Friday, May 1, 2015

Get it Right

For months now when Ex has emailed me he has complained that his "family left" him.  Recently he emailed my BFF the same thing.  All along I thought he meant his own family, mother, brothers and sisters.  However when I read the email he sent to my BFF I realized, he means the kids and me.  Now if he wants to go around telling everyone that I left him then fine, honestly, that is exactly what I did.

HOWEVER, his kids did NOT.

Yes, the kids moved with me.  Yes the kids are now living with me.  They are all of an age to decide for themselves where they want to live and never once did any of them express a desire to stay with their father.  Honestly, I think it was more the desire to live in town rather than 20 miles into the sticks that made them want to live with me.  Shortly after I left Ex decided it was "too painful" to live in our house and has since been living "homeless under a bridge" in his words, but I'm assuming in his car.  The kids don't want to live like that.

He still hasn't seen the kids since early December.  Now that I know he is blaming the kids for leaving him I'm livid.  I wish he'd act like an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment